Land Use Amendments changes the land use classification of a property to allow for future development that is not currently allowed. In order to reclassify or rezone the land, you must apply to amend the Land Use Bylaw. Applications can be obtained at the MD office or electronically:

Land Use Amendment / Rezoning Application