Change my Address

Please be advised all address changes, name changes on Tax notices must go through the Land Titles office in Edmonton.

One you have contacted Land Titles, they will then notify us of any changes.

Land Titles can be reached in Edmonton at:

John E. Brownlee Building
10365-97 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T5J 3W7

Phone: 780-427-2742
Fax: 780-422-4290

Hours of operation:
8:15 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday

Change of Address Form